Reviews for "Portal Detour"

i dont get it

why stickmen get so many atention in the flash? i think its a crap, but many artists like to make movies about them

---This should be on the front page!---

Before anyone is allowed to submit anything on NG, they should be forced to see this! The sick, twisted part is that there actually is a submission out there on NG that shows rainbow headed stick figures doing crap! And no, it's not a parody! It's also not from the same guy who made this! Damn it; stop making crap! You know who you are!

good

it changed my way of looking at stick movies and i liked the whole 'use something different' thing. all in all, this is a good informational flash and actually gave me an idea. 4/5

Good nice and funny should have been longer though

It was a very nice idea for a movie and it worked really well, it was a great movie, although it seemed to be a little on the short side, you should have continued on with it so that you'd completely turned the crappy stick movie into a good flash movie, as this ended too early and while the movie had been improved, you hadn't improved it enough so that it was worth watching, I'd still have voted a 0 for it. The sound quality of the voices in this were very poor and needed to be improved. Anyway, well done, good job, keep up the good work.

Peace out, Afro Stud

3/5

good job

thats how you tell people how to make good flash