For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Portal Detour"

The truth

its about time somebody told the truth about what people are sending to the portal now.

People need to hear this

Well good job trying to help stop all the shitty stuff coming into the portal but i think your wasting your breath. As for the last person who posted, rainbow colors in a face or actuall objects, is really crappy like brain james said, but in some cases it comes in good like in the prequil becouse of the effect its trying to show

Get off your high horse you arse

OK, before you start with the hate-email, I CAN do better than this, I am a professional and I want to point out just a FEW things.
1, the rainbow texture point - Brian Beaton, the grand master of flash, used a rainbow texture on the Mr T Tupac sequel, and well, so is he now lame?
2, don't be so up yourself man, you remember when you started? I agree that people shouldn't submit their naff flash.
You're a good flash artist, but why lower yourself to slagging off flash-newbies?

finally, a movie that isn't all text.

It's about time something like this came around. I was getting sick of movies crying about how they're sick of crappy movies. This one acually has some suggestions. I kind of like the Photek loop in there too. But one question, when are we gonna see a plot in This is not a test, and a movie more than a few seconds long?

Your one to talk

Brian James? He is the guy who made "this is not a test" right? Brain should take his own advice about story and put it into his own short waste of time movies.