Reviews for "Portal Detour"

Show 'em how it's done

At least you're trying to HELP, and not just make fun of, the people who send crap in and expect it to be top 50 material.

Kinda funny, and kinda helpful.
"1: DO NOT USE THE RAINBOW COLOR! -splat-" hehehe

ABOT BLOODY TIME!!!!

Way to go brian!!!! You teach those bastards how to do a good movie!!!
---Zippy

Amusing.

A nice protest about the lame lazy submissions to the portal. Not much than that, though.

--Michael Bregman

Finally

Someone finally told the losers that cram the portal full of crappy rainbow headed stickmen with no voices what we want. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

I agree

This is so true. Sure Stick Figures can be funny as hell too, but that takes a genius sense of humour. And though this guy's style is a lil sloppy, it's still much more refined and detailed than most of what's out there, and it IS as a whole very good. So he knows what he's talkin about