Reviews for "(CHS) Zelda: Storm Within!"

Excellent remix

This was quite a creative remix you did of the Song of Storms from Zelda Ocarina of Time,it had a real spice to it in the sound effects to give it more of an epic feel to it and the quality & syncing was done perfectly,overall i enjoyed this remix very much and you certainly did a great job. =)

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Hey bro, good to hear from you again. Thanks for the review, Im glad you liked the song. I made another remix to this song that Im sure you'll also love. I gave it more of an adventurous theme. Be sure to check that out because Im looking foward to what you'd hve to say on that one. Thanks again bro.

best

one of the best Legend of Zelda remix I've seen on NG, gratz, its awesome!

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Thanks bro, I just wanted to give Link proper respect by taking him to the next level.

Perfect,

IT seems like Nintendo has a new song writer, it seems, just a little, that this song, altered a bit, could become a pretty epic battle theme, any tips for a beggining song writer?

ChaosDragon004 responds:

All I can say is just make whatever your ears find addicting and remember that what you feel about your song is most important. Be careful in the ballance of you music, although getting this just right will come with time. Look for instuments that sound good together. Most important, don't be afraid to ask for help on anything. Dont get discouraged if people give you bad reviews or vote you down, just learn from it.
Thanks for the reveiw bro.

awsome

i miss the good old days

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Yeah, if only you had a master sword, that way you could put it back into the pedestal. lol

Old memories..

Brings me back when I was little and playing Zelda day and night! Quite good remix indeed!

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Be sure to check out my new remix of this song. You will be blown away bro. Thanks again for the comment bro.