Reviews for "(CHS) Zelda: Storm Within!"

Inspiring...Truely worthy of being a Zelda Remix

This...was just amazing. I have always dreamed of creating a video game/anime series one of these days, and hearing this song made me revisit those dreams. If I ever do create a series of my own, this masterpeice of a remix would positively have to either be a boss battle theme(probably the final boss) or the main character's battle theme. It is truely inspiring, and I can just picture the battle scene in my head. So if, I ever do happen to be famous one day, I may just have to revisit this remix. Once again, well done. 10/10

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Thanks, I am truly glad to know that this piece has given you the drive to revisit your dreams. I hope that you, in-time will accomplish them and hopefully this song will help to aid you in doing so. Thanks again.

Epic

Wish I could do flash just to make a video for this. One of the more awesomely epic versions of this song that I've heard. *goes back to studying flash while listening to this epic version of Song of Storms.

ChaosDragon004 responds:

I wish I could too. One day huh.

The way i feel about this

I can picture the beginning to be one man standing alone in front of about 1000 of the enemies. During the rest I picture the battle, in slow motion (but its like mideval weaponry). Around the end it gets really intense before the 1 is finally killed...

And thats how that made me feel. :D

ChaosDragon004 responds:

I could be like a boss fight for the last guy. He could get up from his throne and draw his blade. That would be awesome.

LOVE IT!