Reviews for "Lightning Pool 2"

Ummmmmmm.

Why is it called Lightning Pool 2? I don't get it,really

ugh

playaholics is down, i want the rest of the levels damnit!

Slick and suprisingly addictive!

This game is perfectly translated from the real world, the physics are pretty spot on and just as in the real world - I kick ass!
More levels would be good, but they are obviously available in the full version.

Innovative, challenging and deep

There are plenty of online pool games out there but both this game and its prequel have always been a cut above because they're about more than just potting a bunch of balls on a bland green table.

I've never been a huge fan of online pool but this game does away with the complicated mechanisms of some pool games and whilst its frantic, its also rewarding and complex enough to challenge even the most savvy pool players.

The further you get in the game you realise there's a bunch of really cool tables such as an Ice Hockey table, a volcanic lava table and even a soccer pitch so there's plenty of variety for both old school players and non-traditionalists.

um..

It was kinda good i guess....not enough of a time limit tho, so..i didn't like that....6/10