Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Neon 2"

aWSOME

WOUNDERFUL IMPROVEMENT MUCH NEEDED ORIGONALITY ADDED COMPARED TO THE OLD ONE AND NICE AREANA STYLE BACKGROUND JUST EVEYRTHIKNG PERFECT FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE THESE KIND OF GAMES

Quite Challenging.

This is probably one of the best shooters on the site. The graphic are very smooth

Awesome game man

you improved on the first game immensly, it's a huge step from a game that was already so good. only thing that caught me out was that i thought there would be levels like the first one instead of enemies graudaly appear me, but was a nice change as it keeps you on your wits. only thing that bothered me (and apprently most people) was the slower rate of fire, however the change in enemies was a good step and so was the powerup system. i also have to congratulate your innovation of countering the scrolling system with the anchoring. if it wasnt for that the game wouldnt be as good and much more confusing for people. thankyou.

varstudios responds:

Thanks a lot for the excellent review =). Its really encouraging to know that people appreciate the work that was put in to improve the game. The rate of fire was only changed right at the end in order to give the game a needed speed boost. I tried to reduce it enough to give the game some speed but without making the game less fun. Obviously though, the faster it is, the better, Ill bear that in mind if I ever make another game involving shooting (which I very much hope I will). Thanks again.

good but,

There was only one main thing that i had a problem with. The menu. The way the font of the words were made it hard to tell what you were clicking other then that a great game

game freezes

dunno why but after i hit 300k each time in points the bullets i shoot out starts to stay frozen in the game blocking me from seeing the game. happened to me each time i passed 300k currently ranked 49 all time(12/13/06) but i couldve gotten so much more if the game didnt glitch up. eventually the game laggs to unplayable because theres so many bullets filling up the screen, which is a real bummer dude.