Reviews for "Neon 2"

Very nice to see a sequel.

This one was much better than the first one, with all the new power-ups and enemies, but what i liked most is that the action didnt just take place in one small area, you could 'explore' the area and you could only see parts of the area at a time. Great game.

And what font and/or filters did you use for all the writing? Or did you draw it yourself?

varstudios responds:

The main font is just called "neon" like the game. I played around with the glow filter to get the effect.

Good game!

Good game, it was not the best but I enjoyed the 80's like neon theme.

))))QUESTION(((

What kind of fonts di you use for the score numbers?

varstudios responds:

Thanks. The scores were just a basic retro pixel font. You can find loads of them on free font sites.

Impressive!

This is an extremely better improvement from neon 1. This is acually addictive and the highscores and rankings make it even better. The options are very useful and the enemies and movements are great. Keep making more neon games because its a very great idea and a really great game.

Good game

I would of LOVED this game, better than the first, but their was one HUGE FLAW THAT I HATED!

When the Orange thing's fire missles, you cant shoot them and they kill you when they dont even toch you.
Fix Collision, It sucks to die like 1.5 cm away from a missle...
This Really ruined the whole game for me, like by 1 or 2 noches.

Other than that, I Liked it!
Would of liked to see more combos, like If you pick up a 3 shot with a back shot, it would combine or somthing.

Note: If yo want to stay still and still fire just keep your mouse near the ship. (neon) Shield=Best wepon, once you get it than Ram Away!

Wow.

Another great game. I loved the first, but I loved this one more, it had more updates, better music, and a lot more style into it. I think that you did a great job, and you should add more installments of Neon. They are very fun to play, and I enjoy them alot. Also, don't pay attention to people who don't write proper reviews.

Great game.