Reviews for "Neon 2"

Pretty awesome, nice colouring. It was a little confusing on what I was supposed to to. If there were instructions, I just completely overlooked them, haha. My bad.

Here is another good game. What I really liked about it was how fast paced it was. It's weird, because that also weighed it down. I didn't like it how the magenta things kept following me. They were pretty dang fast and I couldn't shoot them down right away. In fact, I think I was pretty much doomed from when one was after me.

Even the weapon upgrades didn't help. The effects were rather nice. It didn't need to be that well detailed. It's nice to have such straightforward gameplay. Everything worked out pretty well here.

meh

not to great in my opoinion

:D Awesome

I think i had a seizure

Awesome but...

Awesome but i would rather the first one.