Reviews for "Children (Awake Remix)"

damn

this shit is great, my favorite part is when the drums kick in

Welcome to the epic club my friend!

Great remix of a classic man. This has some really great sounds in it, and it's a good arrangement. It reminds me a lot of the song that I produced, and it's very epic and ambient...just, yeah lol. While the bass is nice, I feel like it was too wide with the cutoff, and too quiet compared to everything else, but it still works well. The saws that you use are great, and really add that trancey, upbeat feel. This combined with the classic element is great. The drums are quite good, and really only need to come out in the kick (it's just a hair underneath the mix, but it still works well). I think that the drops require a just a slight bit more anticipation, if you catch me; they come in too suddenly after too much time (if you wanted it to come in suddenly, you should have backed off on the measures it took to build up...it's like you're ears are idle for too long). Overall, though, Rawrthaas, this is an excellent tune. I'm seriously impressed. This is my favorite song by you, for sure. Keep it up, and carry on writing songs in the same vein!

Word, from your friendly neighborhood dubstep producer, Jazzman! ;)

9/10
5/5
Fav'd.

Rawrthaas responds:

thanks man

Very well done

I love music with a wide range of sounds and a steady progression in speed tempo and atmosphere. good job :D

Woah...

I Really liked the original song, but this one is Awesome!

Sounds good.

Locving the melody and wobble...ALL THAT STUFF.
Thoigh the kcik/snare could be deeper, or bass-ier, with more power. It needs to have that kick.

But all in all good remix of a classic.