Reviews for "Beat up Sandbag"

Excellent

The only two ways you could improve this are:
1. Include a mario fight
2. Make the sandbag start owning in the end

...

Really f'king nice! And the 10 in Humor is for the cool Finish Him ^^

Another sprite beat up without plot

But the animation, music, and talent is so great, it makes up for the lack of plot and story. Incredible job, guys! It was all well done. My only problem (and it's been adressed thousands of times) is the music ending and no music for a while. But I hope it can be fixed soon so I and everyone else on Newgrounds can enjoy this the was it was meant to be enjoyed. I hope to see another collab soon!

WOW...JESUS CHRIST!

THIS COMBINATION WORKS, YOU HAVE ALL MADE GREAT MOVIES AND THIS IS NO EXCEPTION AND ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT THERE IS NOT MUCH TO PICK OFF...EXCEPT SAMAUS'S FIGHT WAS A LI'L WEAK COMPARED TO THE OTHERS, BUT GREAT JOB ALL OF YOU

Just one thought or twenty.

It was amazing. It acctualy reminded me of InterActive Buddy. Thne i thought. Holy. Shit. What if you made a game about that that ius sorta like IB (Interactive Buddy) Defenetly try that. That would get daily first place and weekly. It would be amazingly fun and addictive. Now for the movie. It was great. a lot of work in it. Amazing effects. It was al arounds great.

QcStorm responds:

Its a good idea. But I already thought about it. It would be really long to code, and the concept is already taken, so I doubt it would be that popular. If anyone think hes good enough, tell me. Maybe we could work something up.