Reviews for "Zelda OOT Theme - Orch. Loop"

Made me wanna go play the game again.

I went down into my basement and found my 64 just 2 play OOT because I heard this.

Khuskan responds:

I love inspiring people :D

sdgjl;haer huioh abn gear

still keeps the slow, steady beat of the game...love it!!! the sum is nothing, who really cares about it?? Nice Work!!!!

PLAY OCARINA OF TIME!!!

THE SONG SAYS SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AWESOME MAN!

Very nice

Wow, this is so relaxing. I need songs like these, lol. Pretty awesome to say the least, I don't really see anything wrong with this. I have been looking for a good Zelda song to add to my MP3 player for a while now.

Amazing.

A 8/10 from me is a 5619/3 from everyone else. Get used to it, I'm a tough reviewe...oh my god. The last 30 seconds just kicked in. *changes to 10*

This is beautiful. This song was amazing, but it's been 6 years since I heard it last, as a young kid with my N64, booting up my first video game. This is the song that got me into music. and you've done such an amazing remake I almost cried. Seriously. I don't say that lightly. The looping works perfectly, so I could listen to this all day...which is what I want to do. You are a talented artist, and I really enjoy all of your work. Keep it up.

A well-deserved 5/5 and 10/10. I wish you the best.

-SB95