Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "RPG Flash 2"

...

"AND TO ALL THE DUMB FUCKS WHO SAY "WHY ISNT THIS A GAME?" ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A FUCKING GAME, ITS SUPPOSED TO BE A MOVIE"

dumb fuck? RPG means role playing game so i can see why people think its a game you " dumb fuck" lol

EGTB responds:

Well i guess so but it says its a movie for a reason. And if people are that stupid, then they will just have to learn the hard way.

I liked it

I think this flash is good with cool graphics.

Ignore the last turd-muffin

This was an excellent movie. I think you did a great job in putting it all together. Just ignore those who were too busy jacking off to the mature section to actually pay attention to whats going on around them.

EGTB responds:

Finally some one who understands me!

Another good one!

This is great, but shouldn't that knight be a bard? And don't mind novacaine, he's just an idiot. You get faved!

EGTB responds:

Thank you! You are the first person to put me as their favourite author. I hope more people do that as well as you!

Pretty good

Not bad man.
I see as you a front-page artist some day. Just keep practicing and you'll get even better animation : )

Good cartoon here however at times it was a bit boring witout actual voice-overs so if you are going to do a 3rd episode you should include voices.

Graphics were sub-par. You need to improve on that and lose the out-of-place gradients. HOWEVER, the silver gradients were really 3d looking.

Good job.