Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "RPG Flash 2"

Another good one!

This is great, but shouldn't that knight be a bard? And don't mind novacaine, he's just an idiot. You get faved!

EGTB responds:

Thank you! You are the first person to put me as their favourite author. I hope more people do that as well as you!

Ignore the last turd-muffin

This was an excellent movie. I think you did a great job in putting it all together. Just ignore those who were too busy jacking off to the mature section to actually pay attention to whats going on around them.

EGTB responds:

Finally some one who understands me!

UR THE DUMBFUCK

you call it RPG flash..........Role Playing GAME!!!! fucking idiot do have a go at people for pointing out ur idiocy

EGTB responds:

Thats not a reason to vote zero! You vote on the quality of the flash not by if its a game because it says three measly letters. RPG means Role Playing Game but i doesnt mean that this has to be a game because it says RPG. This is a parody of an RPG, not an actual RPG it's self.

...

"AND TO ALL THE DUMB FUCKS WHO SAY "WHY ISNT THIS A GAME?" ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A FUCKING GAME, ITS SUPPOSED TO BE A MOVIE"

dumb fuck? RPG means role playing game so i can see why people think its a game you " dumb fuck" lol

EGTB responds:

Well i guess so but it says its a movie for a reason. And if people are that stupid, then they will just have to learn the hard way.