Reviews for "Kazahana: Ten Days to Run"

Convoluted Story

The plot seems really convoluted. I know that this is a collaborative project, but that just makes it an even greater waste of time. You really should have thought out a better story before attempting something of this magnitude.
It seems like a rip off of all the worst anime I have seen stuck together
- the stupid desparate guy who hasnt had sex in years on the verge of raping some girl
- the dragon ball style radars - how exactly do they track specific people anyway? do they have a chip in them? Maybe its a "biosignature" but it wasnt explained properly and the technology seems out of synch with the setting.
- the excessive stylized violence simply for its own sake. I don't have anything against this, except when the entire plot revolves around it.

I am a fan of anime. An example of when stylized violence works is Ninja Scroll. The story wasnt anything standout, but at least it was balanced and stuck to a "heros journey" model. Vampire Hunter D - same thing again; you have the main character you can relate to.

By the way I enjoyed Xin. While lacking in a "complete" story it at least touched on the issue of corporal punishment and adolescent learning experiences. It was violent at parts but didnt have anything like the gun bashing scene in this.

It just looks like a group of barbaric characters and no one around to counter this mindset. At least Fist of the North Star had one guy who was fed up of the killing. Even the Yakuza have more moral codes than this.

Maybe I am just opening my big mouth before the real story starts, but at the moment I think you've dropped in quality.

predictable

i saw the ending coming a mile away. LAME!!! the kazahana seris cando way better then this. The seris is a great concept, but tis episode sucked.

i dont think this is really for the front page.

im not gonna be an asshole and insult you but for someone with a website and what seems to be a production co. it should be way better in quality the background animation is good but the characters look horrible my flash animation isnt any better but idk. its also goes way too long with no action and too much bad voice acting i didnt even finish it i stopped at where he gets kicked while tied to a chair its just boring. last thing i dont like the main character what is he a sexual predator or something like did he hump a stranger? it would have been ok if it was a comedy but wow thats wierd.

WHAT a shitty flash movie

Graphics sucks...MUCH.
Animation is so lame too.
Storyline was okay...but boring.
Voice acting was poor at some points.
This would have been made better if you ask me.

Not Impressed.

This poor quality of work displeases me. the graphics leave a lot to be deisred, the story is rubbish and sound is barely passable. A oor excuse to stick excessive violence on the portal.