Reviews for "Kazahana: Ten Days to Run"

It was ok ^^

Hey lol like the idea of that
the end was confusing though :s

Iffy..

Good work with it. but personally i found most of it pretty boring, worth the look though

don't understand

i get the gist of what Kazahana is all about, but i just can't find some sort of decent plot, also when is it goin to end? i can't find any other flash portals that are Kazahana...someone help me out!

sab

needs improvement

unlike coh-cyanide, i'm gonna give u some constructive criticism. i rarely ever review flashes, but here goes...

i think this would be better off as a series. here are my only complaints about this animation.

1. timeline - it felt rushed. should've been a 2-part episode /w some more content. it jumped around so much that quentin tarantino might not have been able to follow it.

2. sound/audio levels - its especially noticable during the part where the one member of kazahana is being told he has 10 seconds to run. about halfway thru where he's being told he'll be hunted down, the voice-over is incomprehensible from being drowned out by sound effects and music. if you added the sounds before the VO, i understand. just needs some balancing out.

other than that, it's a promising series. don't take any criticism the wrong way. i mean, xin episode 1 wasn't all that amazing, but the series is a brilliant masterpiece. sry for the long review, hope this series goes somewhere =)

This wasn't bad, but still not quite enough to recommend. It was just weird seeing as how the story seemed off. Why are all these guys perverts? I don't remember if that's the same guy from the other entry. Omahdon is as good as ever. I think this had an interesting story.

It was just a little too long. It seemed to be overly complicated. By no means is it bad. I can recognize your animation style. It was quite interesting.