Reviews for "Kazahana: Ten Days to Run"

Need more

We need More Kazahana <.< !!!

lame

no offense but does your life only excist of xin-like films get some different stuff

not bad

not bad, not bad... umm.... you couldve made it a little longer... made the voices at the beginning just continue instead of pause for a while.... but good movie.

A little confusing...

But a great movie. Im not sure if your intending to make more of these, but if you do im sure they'll be great.

Good. Nothing else.

I am kinda dissapointed. The graphics of the Kazahana series have not improved at all. Kazahana: Ten Days to Run do - in fact - look like any episode before. There were never any major differences. Sorry, you lost your points here.

But here some good news. The style of the ( nearly ) neverending fight of the Kazahana can only matched by the greatest artist on newgrounds.

Here bad news again. The voices were... how could I explain it? The were not the worst, no,no. But they weren´t good either. Some voices were louder, the others quite the opposite. Sometimes it was pretty hard to comprehend anything. You lost some points here too.

Violence. Much, but believable. Life isnt fair, neither is death. And since the Kazahana resembles a great mafia family I cant say, that there was too much blood. Ok, a tad maybe. But no point loss

Interactivity...awesome! I could push the start button! I guess you dont really expect points here *laughs*

Humor? Not given in this situation. No points here but it doesnt affect the overall points.