Reviews for "Kazahana: Ten Days to Run"

nice!

ok one word... perfect this is the best series i have ever seen cant wait to see more of em it would be even better if the anime was a little more clear, smoothed out and shaded out aside all that its awsome

I Happen to Enjoy the series

I think its very interesting and can't wait for the next installment. Good job :D

this has alot of potential

For all people that says the story line sucks, that's because in all begining, the characters are setted up. Other than gags at beggining to spicen things up, every story begins with an intro. Sure, this movie shows alot of violence off the start, but that's because they have skipped the part about the phone call to a kazahana saying word for word. Somebody mentioned there was too much bood, but somewhere around 95 (Not wasting my time on haters) percent of the body is made up of water. I don't find it humorous about the pervy guys because it's really pathetic seeing some guy running around and then just all the sudden try to rape a girl. That's what threw my score off.
It is though much better than the Xin's beggining shows when they showed the characters... didn't even drew some of the people. The sound I can hear well the graphics are good. the plot from what I understand so far is about the kazahana family fighting for gold whether or not they want to. The reason why the brothers joined was probly because either A. they came from the same mother meaning that they would be too self concious to kill each other or B. they agreed that more people could work with them and they could share the money 50/50. Something tells me thought there could only possible be 1 chapter to this because it's pretty much one way. 1/10000000 chance of something happening for that last kazahana member.

Ty for anyone reading this long review and hope you understand it better

Not bad

I enjoyed it a bit. The beginning was a bit dull though besides the part where the hobo grabs the girl's butt lol. The flash finally got my attention in the middle where he meets the two guys. When they said that the hobo had 10 days to run, I was interested but it was quickly ended with the guy getting beaten up into a bloody mess. If you made this into a series, I would have gave you a better score but o well. It's just that I wanted to know what happens during the 10 day period.

Anyways it's a good decent flash. Keep it up :)

needs improvement

unlike coh-cyanide, i'm gonna give u some constructive criticism. i rarely ever review flashes, but here goes...

i think this would be better off as a series. here are my only complaints about this animation.

1. timeline - it felt rushed. should've been a 2-part episode /w some more content. it jumped around so much that quentin tarantino might not have been able to follow it.

2. sound/audio levels - its especially noticable during the part where the one member of kazahana is being told he has 10 seconds to run. about halfway thru where he's being told he'll be hunted down, the voice-over is incomprehensible from being drowned out by sound effects and music. if you added the sounds before the VO, i understand. just needs some balancing out.

other than that, it's a promising series. don't take any criticism the wrong way. i mean, xin episode 1 wasn't all that amazing, but the series is a brilliant masterpiece. sry for the long review, hope this series goes somewhere =)