Reviews for "Kazahana: Ten Days to Run"

Zz.

The story you have going here sounds promising but your art/style/animation is pretty bad, bad as in not good. For instance, I don't know what you're using, but your planet earth/subway train/ buildings were all pretty bland and looked like they were done in art box. Also, the part where the guy dropped the gameboy/machine thing, you should probably re-think that. TIP- When an object such as that is dropped less than a foot from the ground it doesn't endure two hundred cracks, which is what you should re-think.

Might be a bit biased...

Ok... I loved it. But, I was also one of the voice actors, so of course I liked it. But, there were a couple of things I found with it that might be improved.

The music was louder than the voices at time this could be due to the voice actors recording, as we have to send the lines in. I know mine were a little soft at points).

The screen size is small, as was stated earlier. I know you have reason for this Max... just not sure what it is.

Anyway, that's about it. For those who might be wondering, I was Katsunori Kazahana (the one playing with the knives). I'm not a professional VA... I just like to do it for fun. This was my fisrt time, and Max gave me a shot. Once again, thanks Max!

So, if it seems like I gave this a score you (those about to watch) think is too high remember... my opinion, my vote, my score.

Awsome.

Some very nice voice acting there (the intro voice actor was the guy from Traped, correct?)

solid grapics, good music, interesting story. Overall, a very good and well put together movie. Keep up the good work.

predictable

i saw the ending coming a mile away. LAME!!! the kazahana seris cando way better then this. The seris is a great concept, but tis episode sucked.

Each time its a bit crazier

Each time i see something from the Kazahana series it gets abit crazier. But its always funny how a person dies.