Reviews for "The Orphan: Part 1"

wowwwwwww very quite amazing work

that sounds like shouldnt make sense... anywhos
wow it was beautiful, wish it was full screen though really feels like an actual movie. great work make more i wouldnt be suprised to see this front page.

then ill be like i reviewed that like when it wasnt famous oh!

indeed

Not much there...

Yeah... There wasn't really enough there for me to determine whether or not the story was good, but the artwork was really good.

The music was strange though... I didn't have it turned up very loud, but it made my house vibrate... Too much bass perhaps? I'm not sure what it was.

But Yeah... All the artwork was top notch...

Creepy

Reminded me of secret window somewhat, especially with the curtain bit. Awesome 3-D animation, good use of colors. Can't wait for the next one!

Interesting

Your graphics were superb, I liked the way you framed some of the shots, and it left me interested to say the least. My only complaint is your sound wasn't as good as it could have been, had to turn the speakers way up to understand the main character. Otherwise top notch, I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Original

Very nice, I am interested and will keep a look-out for part II, goodjob.