Reviews for "The Orphan: Part 1"

Very atmospheric

The graphics were fantastic, and really suited the tone of the piece. The animation style was also very appropriate and added to the creep-factor as did the ambient noise.

However, the only real complaint I had was the person voicing the lead character. His voice sounded like a comedy version of a typical stoner, and resembled Butthead's voice from Beavis and Butthead. It didn't fit the character or the rest of the story. I would suggest reworking that and getting another actor for the subsequent parts of the series.

Other than that, I am intrigued and would like to see more. I am worried however that the story is not going to go beyond the "classic" horror that you spoke of. Granted it seems like an exercise in the genre, but I hope efforts will be taken to make it fresh, innovative and not as predicatable as it could be.

Not much there...

Yeah... There wasn't really enough there for me to determine whether or not the story was good, but the artwork was really good.

The music was strange though... I didn't have it turned up very loud, but it made my house vibrate... Too much bass perhaps? I'm not sure what it was.

But Yeah... All the artwork was top notch...

Good

I give it an A+ on everything exept the voice of the character, he sounded kinda like he was high, good work though! i look forward to part 2 and the many more to come.

More of a Prelude would be good :)

So I felt that this flash was good vary good lots of potential but only if there were somethings add like more of a story but that coudl be that your saving that for later. Just a couple of things first who was the guy in the window of this house that is in the middle of bc somewhere :S just that well I guess it has interested me cuz I'm asking more q's then getting answers so I'll just say I liked it I hope it turns into something more and becomes big

Excellent.

Amazing work. The only thing I can complain about is that the voice acting pretty much sucked. Otherwise it started off like a real movie. Nice! ;D