Reviews for "The Orphan: Part 1"

I Liked it

The graphics and sound come together to make an almost silent hill esque atmosphere. Sound was particulary eerie well done, apart from the voices which were a little quiet. Hopefully later episodes will explain whats going on. Im definately intrigued to see what happens.

Near perfect for my tastes.

Well the graphics were superb, but the story left me hanging. I wasn't too sure about it. Also the voice acting was a bit hard to hear, but I know its a hard job. Just maybe try to make it clearer.

Other than that it was awesome. I can't wait for part 2!

I voted 5.

awesome

best flash work i have ever seen.
great graphics and storyline
looking forward to part.2

wowwwwwww very quite amazing work

that sounds like shouldnt make sense... anywhos
wow it was beautiful, wish it was full screen though really feels like an actual movie. great work make more i wouldnt be suprised to see this front page.

then ill be like i reviewed that like when it wasnt famous oh!

indeed

Holy hell

That was freaking awesome. Your style is incredible and SO original. I felt like I was watching a real animated movie, not something mad in flash. You are truly and incredibly gifted!! I can't WAIT to see The Orphan pt. 2! Welcome to being on my favorite artists list. :D