Reviews for "The Orphan: Part 1"

Very atmospheric

The graphics were fantastic, and really suited the tone of the piece. The animation style was also very appropriate and added to the creep-factor as did the ambient noise.

However, the only real complaint I had was the person voicing the lead character. His voice sounded like a comedy version of a typical stoner, and resembled Butthead's voice from Beavis and Butthead. It didn't fit the character or the rest of the story. I would suggest reworking that and getting another actor for the subsequent parts of the series.

Other than that, I am intrigued and would like to see more. I am worried however that the story is not going to go beyond the "classic" horror that you spoke of. Granted it seems like an exercise in the genre, but I hope efforts will be taken to make it fresh, innovative and not as predicatable as it could be.

Wow...

That was really awesome. I WANT MORE!!!!!

Deserves..

a higher score... It was really different, I just hope that the next episode really goes furthur into the plot and has a deep sense of suspence and horror... Overall I was captivated and the mixture between 3D and 2D was icing on the cake!

So weird

This is reallystange! I like really the part 1. Damage, this is to short.

Wow, best

I have seen. I don't know a better flash movie. This really had an eerie feeling to pass up salad fingers. You do great work!!