Reviews for "The Orphan: Part 1"

Interesting

Your graphics were superb, I liked the way you framed some of the shots, and it left me interested to say the least. My only complaint is your sound wasn't as good as it could have been, had to turn the speakers way up to understand the main character. Otherwise top notch, I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Creepy

Reminded me of secret window somewhat, especially with the curtain bit. Awesome 3-D animation, good use of colors. Can't wait for the next one!

The smart guy in a scary movie

Finally a guy that does what i would do. He reads the letter then sees something move the curtin and gets the fuck outta there lol.

Great Graphics!

The overall graphis were superb, very realistic. The music was very fitting to the theme of the animation and crating the suspense to keep on the edge. I really like this piece of work. I'm gald i won't have to wait to long for next part. One thing that bothered me was that the guy's voice was not very clear to me..maybe a little bit louder.Overalll you get 10 the sound is not a bog deal to me since you made fall in love with graphics. Keep the awesome work!!!!!

WAT?

great job with graphiks and all but i totaly didn't get what was going on