Reviews for "The Orphan: Part 1"

Lovecraftian.

The voice needs work. He sounds like Keanu Reeves with laryngitis (sp?). Otherwise, it looks good.

AMAZING

I cannot wait for the rest of this series. Keep it up. Looked so real, excellent graphics, you've got to keep going with this. RUN WITH IT!! GO LONG!!!

Original

Very nice, I am interested and will keep a look-out for part II, goodjob.

smack it around

is a very chilling horror movie begening so far, but it washard to tell cause it was so dark, did a dark shadowy figure steal his car or did he wlk to it and drive off?

i guess ill have to wait till next month, ill keep an eye out for it

and the quality of art is very high, i like the graphics a lot
A

Very chilling

This piece was cold. Very good animation and also exelently directed. What I liked about this is that it was very eary depressing. I liked that. Keep up the chillingness.