Reviews for "The Orphan: Part 1"

Great start...

the Graphics and animation are well done. Left with a very open plot and don't understand what brought you to this point. The ending was abrupt but left you wondering what will happen next. Overall, this was very well don.

WHY THE HELL ISNT THIS 1ST PLACE!?

this may be the most imazing animation i have ever seen on newgrounds in my whole life beatiful just beatiful

nice

Ambiance is somthing that alot of animators never really really concived all too well. For the most part all the crap on newgrounds is carbon copys of mario parodys and anime but this is neat stuff. The music was very flat at the begining perhaps running in a 1 channel mono layer idk but it didnt sound all too well the second track was great though and added alot to the isolated feeling. Pretty neat concept although still an enigma to me. This flash actually reminds me of the secret windows to a minor extent i suppose because of the look of the protagonist. You should work on the voiceovers because it sounded terrible. Would really like to see where this thing goes it certainly has alot of headroom to become the first new thing on newgrounds I hope your animation goes well because you have a real gem here

O.o

I'm shock by how it looks and then some... It look pretty good...but I didn't get the joke.............

No, really what was funny about that? O.o
(and I usally laugh at anything funny....)
Meh.... I guess I don't get it thats all... Anyway this is great....I'll wait for the next one ^.^

wow

this is amazing. You are probably the best flash artist on newgrounds. No jokes.