Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Dailytoon #270"

Funny yet hynotic

I was laughing at the 3rd flash movie on the list. The second flash movie was so hynotic it almost put me under a spell watching it. This has to be one of the best dailytoons I have seen in a while keep up the good work ^_^

file size is questionalbe but overall not bad

This movie really shouldn't be almost 4 megs. it's a pretty neat collection but a little editing of the audio for file size would have shaved off some in the file size.

Most people can cram a lot more in smaller file sizes.

anyways, nice dailytoon but even if the limit is 10 megs now. try to be careful with file size anyways.

looking forward to more of your movies guys.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

z; well, astropuff informed me of an audio bug that occured in his part when exported in a certain fashion so i had to avoid that

voted 4

THE GOOD
I had to give you a great score becasue you had an awsome weird all referance in there. And a very good one at that. Thank you starberry. And you even had Ill sue ya in the menu. Geniouse. Sinistas was a pretty funny parody of bbqbeefburgerman. Great voiceacting too. Astro puff had some pretty good fbf animation.

THE BAD
GFC's was obviously bad. I even stayed throug hthe hole thing to make sure nothing cool happened or at least something would scream at me but no. And astropuff over did the movieclips a little. Ended up getting repetitive.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

expect to see 3 or 4 more from grandfatherclock that are even more epic than this adventure of t