Reviews for "Super Mario RPG: Boss Rush"

Loved that game

But that freakin Smith boss at the end was the most annoying thing in the world. Good Memories of this game im glad you did this song.

Joshy676 responds:

Thanks for your review. I really hated Smithy, too. But once you hit the level cap (lvl 30) and had all the final weapons for your party members, he was a piece of cake. Now, CULEX is the tough one.

wowiee

this is one of my favorite boss songs...well regular bosses for that matter
its second in line compared to that of the ff7 boss song
you did a great job with this
i love this game!

Joshy676 responds:

Thanks for your review. I hope you're looking forward to more from me. :D

mmmkay

Wow this is incredible. im going to go play through another time now. lol thx!

10/10
5/5

Joshy676 responds:

This remix is as good a reason as any to play SMRPG.

Thanks for your review. :D

dood cooooooool!

this could possibly be the best newgrounds song!!!

Joshy676 responds:

Many would disagree with you. And if this is the best I can do, I'm gonna have to quit while I'm behind. :P

Thanks for your review. :D

i swear im addicted

i can't stop listening to that song and now i find your remix. do you deal with a song in your head by rewriting it? well, your version is kickin so im all for it.

Joshy676 responds:

Yeah, I deal with a song by rewriting. It doesn't help at all, but at least the rewrite overwrites the original. :D

Thanks for your review.