Reviews for "Super Mario RPG: Boss Rush"

Awesome

purely awesome. there is a song that i wish someone would make a half decent remix of, and think u should do it. It's the battle with culex from smrpg.

Joshy676 responds:

I'm on it. That theme is awesome, and as soon as I'm done with Psylocke's stuff, I'll do it. Thanks for your review.

Loved that game

But that freakin Smith boss at the end was the most annoying thing in the world. Good Memories of this game im glad you did this song.

Joshy676 responds:

Thanks for your review. I really hated Smithy, too. But once you hit the level cap (lvl 30) and had all the final weapons for your party members, he was a piece of cake. Now, CULEX is the tough one.

Boss songs rules

This was 1 of my fav boss songs in every game i played.Keep working on good work ;)

Joshy676 responds:

Thanks for your review -- this is the first review I've answered while on a Mac. Feels kinda nice, but this workhorse could use some upgrades. And I mean upgrades on he level of "NEW OPERATING SYSTEM". 10.2 sucks with no Classic...

Anyway, I'm glad you liked it.

wowiee

this is one of my favorite boss songs...well regular bosses for that matter
its second in line compared to that of the ff7 boss song
you did a great job with this
i love this game!

Joshy676 responds:

Thanks for your review. I hope you're looking forward to more from me. :D

Epic!

Super Mario RPG was one of the best games ever u really brought back memories.

Thanks for your review!