Reviews for "Super Mario RPG: Boss Rush"

Very nice

I have the original song on my MP3 player. This is prolly my favorite song from Super Mario RPG. I like what you have done with a classic.

Joshy676 responds:

Thank you sir, for your review. This is the first review I've responded to since the NG update.

heh dude nice song xD

nice remix D.D

Thanks for your review.

Hey hey, I actually remember playing this!!!!

This is one of those games I'd actually WANT to play again!!! A classic game that goes into the history books for all Mario fans to enjoy and play once again to their nostalgicism.(I hope it's a word.)

Oh, and by the way, while I'm still on the subject of the SMRPG, did you ever make it past the whole thing with the curtains, and if you got caught, you had to do 2 boss battles consecutively? I loved that part.

Besides, they entirely botched the rest of the RPG's with the whole Paper Mario crap. Why in the world was there a theatre in every battle sequence? A major 'wtf' by my standards. Make a sequel to this, and put a little weight on Mario!

OK, I need to stop, this is turning into a rant. Good song, an A-.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be returning to my SNES.

If you rate on a scale of 1-10, how is 10 an A-? Just wondering. :P

Thanks for your review.

P.S.: I've played the game so much that not only do I know what part you're talking about, I've also seen what happens if you either make it past the curtains or DON'T make it past the curtains.

Amazing!!

I'v never heard a Mario song like this before!!!!

Sure you have! Just now. :D

Catchy

Catchy But It Hurts My Sholder

Joshy676 responds:

Hurts your shoulder? Are you fist-pumping to it, bro?

Thanks for your review. :3