For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Super Mario RPG: Boss Rush"

HAHA!

Wow, lol, good job with this. I like how you added parts on little by little. The guitar is pretty cool, but it sort of seems off-rhythm or beat or something.

Don't take it harshly or anything but I don't like how you use so much.....BASIC sounding guitar in all your musical pieces, you have to distort them and have them sound really awesome, that'd be great. But this song is still pretty cool, and loops almost perfectly too!

Joshy676 responds:

See, there's my problem -- FL Studio sucks with distortion. Trust me, I want more dist. too! Thanks for the review.

Awesome! To think... after years of growing up...

With SMRPG, I'd start hearing remixes! Truly is a great remix. And I'm only 15 XD. Had Nintendo made a renewal of SMRPG on like... DS or something... and they heard this... they'd consider changing up the music :D. This is a really great mix. Glad to hear of the classics mixed with new school sounds. MAN! THIS JUST MAKES ME WANT IT PLAY IT AND BEAT IT ALL OVER AGAIN XDDDDD!!!!!

*Thinks of all the boss battles where this song comes up...*

Max
Bower
Yarid
Axem Rangers

*Any other battle I missed?*

-[IZK], 5/5!

Joshy676 responds:

Thanks for your review. Have fun playing again.

(P.S.: SquEnix might be making a sequel to SMRPG)

WOo0T!

SWEET!I HAVE THIS DOWNLOADED(the game)ON MY PC.I BEAT IT A FEW MONTHS AGO:P

Cool. Thanks for your review. :D

WOW!!!

Thank You!!! finally something that telling me that i made the good choice when i kept my SNES and my game... i rejoice again and again... really, thank you!!

Thanks for your review. Continue playing, dude. :D

Dude...

You've got so many good video game remixes. With this one, you make my favorite artist list. Thank you! Keep up this great work!

Joshy676 responds:

Thanks for your review. And thanks for adding yourself to my list of artists who like me! :D