Reviews for "Super Mario RPG: Boss Rush"

Catchy

Hi. Remember me? :P I liked this song. it reminds me of that boss fight XD This song is very catchy and has a nice beat to it. Though some may find it a bit repeditive, it's one of those that doesn't bore you :D

Joshy676 responds:

Well, those some who find it repetitive had better start feeling that way about any song that isn't progressive.

Thanks for your review.

Great :D

This awakes my memories of SM RPG, but I kinda dont like the end of this song
I will not be mean :( but... _____________^
4/5
anyway, Great Job. I couldn't do better than' you :)

Meh. That's what happens with loops, I suppose. No ending. :P

Thanks for your review. :D

Sweet

I remember playing this game so much lol, I used to just stay at the boss fight sometimes just to hear the music, course that was a long time ago haha. Pretty good stuff man.

Joshy676 responds:

Thanks for your review, man. :D

ha ha ha

this song is really funny i like it

Thanks for your review. :D

hmmmmm

it sounds too much like a calipso beat. plus u kinda make it a little too naked. it needs a bit more skin on it. and dont try to tell me that i dont know what i'm saying ok. i know this song too well.

Joshy676 responds:

The calypso beat was my aim, so yeah. Your mileage may vary.

Thanks for your review.

Edited to add: There's a new version at the top of my audio page. Just sayin'.