Reviews for "Super Mario RPG: Boss Rush"

The greatest battle theme!

Man this game was great, loved that melody dude. Nice remix. Brings back the memories. Just was playing the SM RPG on my Wii =) Eh good times, when I played it on my SNES =)

10/10, Very nice. I liked it alot.

Thanks for your review. :D

supah mario RPG legend of the seven stars

I have it, I beat it, I love the boss rush!!!!!!! (you speed up the real song and added youre on effects!)

Joshy676 responds:

Actually, the tempo's unchanged, as is most of the song itself. I just arranged the tracks a little is all. :D

Thanks for your review.

Hey hey, I actually remember playing this!!!!

This is one of those games I'd actually WANT to play again!!! A classic game that goes into the history books for all Mario fans to enjoy and play once again to their nostalgicism.(I hope it's a word.)

Oh, and by the way, while I'm still on the subject of the SMRPG, did you ever make it past the whole thing with the curtains, and if you got caught, you had to do 2 boss battles consecutively? I loved that part.

Besides, they entirely botched the rest of the RPG's with the whole Paper Mario crap. Why in the world was there a theatre in every battle sequence? A major 'wtf' by my standards. Make a sequel to this, and put a little weight on Mario!

OK, I need to stop, this is turning into a rant. Good song, an A-.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be returning to my SNES.

If you rate on a scale of 1-10, how is 10 an A-? Just wondering. :P

Thanks for your review.

P.S.: I've played the game so much that not only do I know what part you're talking about, I've also seen what happens if you either make it past the curtains or DON'T make it past the curtains.

heh dude nice song xD

nice remix D.D

mmmkay

Wow this is incredible. im going to go play through another time now. lol thx!

10/10
5/5

Joshy676 responds:

This remix is as good a reason as any to play SMRPG.

Thanks for your review. :D