Reviews for "Super Mario RPG: Boss Rush"

So far...

this is the best Super Mario RPG boss rush theme. For that you have my congrats.

Joshy676 responds:

The best, and only an 8/10? Well, I'll just have to do better than that!

Thanks for your review. :D

like i say

look hard you might as will find what your looking for anyways nice mix i like it and get this i got Super mario RPG on my nintendo wii but not playing but i will start cuz i know it's a cool game for u it's a 10/5

Thanks for your review. :D

OMG MEMORIES

I LOVE SMRPG. I love you too for making this, I shall honor it on my iPod forever.

Joshy676 responds:

Thanks for your review! We're actually working on another remake.

Talk about a blast from the past!

I loved this game when I was younger! I could never make it past the 2nd boss though (Bowyer). I recently downloaded it on the Wii and beat everything with relative ease. Although I must agree, the Axem Rangers are a pain X_X. Great job though and keep it up! =)

Joshy676 responds:

Kevin Bacon. Tee-hee! Gotta love April Fool's Day.

Thanks for your review. I've got quite a bit of stuff coming down the chute!

nice

u can buy this on the wii shop channle

Joshy676 responds:

Super Mario RPG, or this track? Because if it's this track, someone owes me royalty money.

Thanks for your review.