Reviews for "Super Mario RPG: Boss Rush"

not bad

i got the 1,000th download!
heh... i do like SMRPG though... one of my fav games
good song... well, remake of it anyways

Joshy676 responds:

Thanks. There's a more... funky version up top. No one seems to want to go near it, but if you dare, you win...

Thanks for your review.

Loved that game

But that freakin Smith boss at the end was the most annoying thing in the world. Good Memories of this game im glad you did this song.

Joshy676 responds:

Thanks for your review. I really hated Smithy, too. But once you hit the level cap (lvl 30) and had all the final weapons for your party members, he was a piece of cake. Now, CULEX is the tough one.

Awesome

purely awesome. there is a song that i wish someone would make a half decent remix of, and think u should do it. It's the battle with culex from smrpg.

Joshy676 responds:

I'm on it. That theme is awesome, and as soon as I'm done with Psylocke's stuff, I'll do it. Thanks for your review.

Catchy

Hi. Remember me? :P I liked this song. it reminds me of that boss fight XD This song is very catchy and has a nice beat to it. Though some may find it a bit repeditive, it's one of those that doesn't bore you :D

Joshy676 responds:

Well, those some who find it repetitive had better start feeling that way about any song that isn't progressive.

Thanks for your review.

Very nice

Very well done, reminds me clearly of an old flash movie of mine, Realm of the Video Game 3 (mainly because the original version of this song was in it), very well done version. Love the upbeat tune, and guitar. Keep up your great remix work. I admire it.

Joshy676 responds:

Thanks. I intend to keep it up.