Reviews for "Super Mario RPG: Boss Rush"

great maxed review.

10/10 5/5 plus (Y) and was confused for amin at the start lol otherwise perfect XD

Joshy676 responds:

I guess this is why one should never start a remix with the bassline if no one knows the bassline. xD

Thanks for your review. :D

Catchy

Catchy But It Hurts My Sholder

Joshy676 responds:

Hurts your shoulder? Are you fist-pumping to it, bro?

Thanks for your review. :3

i swear im addicted

i can't stop listening to that song and now i find your remix. do you deal with a song in your head by rewriting it? well, your version is kickin so im all for it.

Joshy676 responds:

Yeah, I deal with a song by rewriting. It doesn't help at all, but at least the rewrite overwrites the original. :D

Thanks for your review.

hmmmmm

it sounds too much like a calipso beat. plus u kinda make it a little too naked. it needs a bit more skin on it. and dont try to tell me that i dont know what i'm saying ok. i know this song too well.

Joshy676 responds:

The calypso beat was my aim, so yeah. Your mileage may vary.

Thanks for your review.

Edited to add: There's a new version at the top of my audio page. Just sayin'.

not bad

could use some mix in it tough

Joshy676 responds:

Check the top of my audio page for a new version. Just sayin'.

Thanks for your review. :D