Reviews for "~|| After the Rain"

this is killer!

loved the piano,the beat was sick!

-PK

Thank you very much for the early review, PK! :D
Great you enjoyed it!

Unfassbar -

krass !
Gefällt mir mal wieder sehr sehr sehr gut !
Nice beat,nice sounds - perfekt geworden !

Danke für den Link ! ;)

Danke dir, Manuel!
Freut mich mal wieder sehr, dass es dir gefällt.^^
Achja, und vielen Dank für das Camelphat-Plugin, hat mir diesmal sehr bei den Drums geholfen! ;)

cool

I never was a fan of hip hop
But this is a good piece.
Im gonna download.
Anyway its time for reviewing.
Piano really gave it emotion, life. The beat that was used in this song went perfect, and the melody was superb. Sounds so professional, i cant believe its on newgrounds. Now plz don add vocals. Todays music in hip hop consists of nothing but selling sex to kids.

T-Free responds:

Thank you very much for the kind words, Darkfire. And with vocals I can agree that much people rap/sing about things that are senseless, that have no meaning or message to the people, but there are exceptions. For example KeepingOnPoint or Matatat did a great job on a few tracks of mine, I really liked what came out. I'll wait and see if there comes someone who can produce great lyrics to this. And can think of a person who can write very meaningful lyrics and she already sent me a message about that. Thanks. :)

Ohhhhh SNAP!

You know this is a fly tune T-Free. Just keepin it real! Lovin this track.
It's all good. Perfect instruments, perfect tone, perfect rhythm.

Peace,
~T.R.E~

For great listeners like you I'll always do my best. Thanks! :D

Oh my god...

This song is amazing! How could I dared to put a bad comment. This song is very good, I dont even remember putting the bad comment maybe it was my cousin but. Who cares 10/10!