Reviews for "~|| After the Rain"

cool

I never was a fan of hip hop
But this is a good piece.
Im gonna download.
Anyway its time for reviewing.
Piano really gave it emotion, life. The beat that was used in this song went perfect, and the melody was superb. Sounds so professional, i cant believe its on newgrounds. Now plz don add vocals. Todays music in hip hop consists of nothing but selling sex to kids.

T-Free responds:

Thank you very much for the kind words, Darkfire. And with vocals I can agree that much people rap/sing about things that are senseless, that have no meaning or message to the people, but there are exceptions. For example KeepingOnPoint or Matatat did a great job on a few tracks of mine, I really liked what came out. I'll wait and see if there comes someone who can produce great lyrics to this. And can think of a person who can write very meaningful lyrics and she already sent me a message about that. Thanks. :)

Good Job.

Every your new song better then previous. Keep it up.

I will, thanks.

damn

this is quality music

and ur style is very original

keep it up

K-Dm

Glad you enjoyed it, K-Dm. Thanks for the review.^^

Unfassbar -

krass !
Gefällt mir mal wieder sehr sehr sehr gut !
Nice beat,nice sounds - perfekt geworden !

Danke für den Link ! ;)

Danke dir, Manuel!
Freut mich mal wieder sehr, dass es dir gefällt.^^
Achja, und vielen Dank für das Camelphat-Plugin, hat mir diesmal sehr bei den Drums geholfen! ;)

Whoa...

I've been waiting for a new release like this. The one to just blow me away. And to update you on your music video we have been doing a bunch of concepts and I think we finally nailed it down. I'm using all my years of film experience to make sure I make it as good as possible. Just cause your music deserves it man. Keep up the great work. A pleasure listening to your music.

T-Free responds:

Great you enjoyed this one, too. I'm so looking forward to future videos of you and your team. Thank you for everything! :)