Reviews for "Nova Blizzard Art contest 2005"

Good

I personally am a fan of Starcraft, it sucks they cancelled Nova's game

Starcraft Ghost..

Almost glad it was cancelled, I didn't want to play a bad game......and it didn't look that good, well Nova sure as hell looked good (haha), but I was talking about gameplay.

Anyways nice pic! Looks like you'd been drawing for 2-3 years at this point, a while ago. Maybe longer, again, shading stance of Nova an the hydra actually looks pretty acurate. Perspective looks kind funky to me. too......

One problem:

She looks so stifffff.

Lighting.

The lighting is wrong. She looks super-imposed into the background. You should also work on the overall definition of the background. It's sketchy compared to the girl/hydralisk.

starcraft ghost?

Yeah it seems like she is saluting to someone but her gun is in an awkward position for that and there is a dead hydralisk behind her so i assume that is just killed, just have to fix her pose. her legs are a bitch crossed together like shes cowering in fear also