Reviews for "Nova Blizzard Art contest 2005"

Nice!

defenetively worth blizz fan art's a spot, do you do wow fan art too?
like the highlights on the character suit, but, it would look sharpewr if you would add more red highlight on the side lit by the red flashing lights on the background , because they are hard to notice a little bit, also for ambience, the background could use more dark spots, like play with contrast to make it more spooky, that way the zergs in the background look more scary ( even if they are dead) but thats just suggestions, mabie you could experiment a bit with the light/dark contrast and see how best it suits you

knockwurst responds:

yeah I would definitely make all the changes that you said, but back then I didn't know much about contrast or anything haha, thank you for your review : )

YAY STARCRAFT!

Its friggen great :D 10/10 5/5

10/10

Very good quality! This work is manga/doujin-worthy... A really like it (personally) because of the anime-styled illustration of a (Starcraft) Terran Ghost... Keep up the good work...

Lovely

Your piece pays close attention to detail and quality without going completely overboard! The colors are well done, and the flames look very lifelike. Very nice, I wish I could have seen the mother-print in person at Blizzcon.

nice

that looks pretty bad ass. Keep going on whatever else you like, you got a good style. Ive always liked a rough sketch type of artwork.