Reviews for "C&D #5 Trip to Austria"

!

amazing, best style ever made...You've started something..dont let it go..keep making them like this...xD

RavenJinn responds:

Thank you. I will keep them coming.

!!!!

hahh prachtig :D eerste goede nederlandse flash die ik op deze site gezien heb!:P
ga zo door1

RavenJinn responds:

hehe dankje wel, nederlanders kunner er ook wat van :)

Dude, you guys rock!! =D

Man, I did never EVER expect a good flash animator to make a Flash film about Austria ^^ Really, thanks a lot!

You fulfilled all the classic clich├ęs, very cute humor (as already said, Looney Tunes), and yeah, cool style!

LoL, you won't expect it, but we even got PLAINS here ^^ ... well... time to climb th next mountain - I haven't yodeled today ;D

RavenJinn responds:

I receive so many good comments from austria guys, very cool!

NICE!

Great movie, don't end this series anytime soon!

See this quality, of this final episode was golden. If you would have continued making these you'd be one popular author! But other things come up!