Reviews for "C&D #5 Trip to Austria"

wow

that was amazing, i laughed all the way through. i thaught your style was brilliant and worked really well. the whole thing looked profetional. u have a talent keep it up

RavenJinn responds:

Thank you man. I will make more

sheer awexome

wow the effort that it must have taken to take all those photographs and that animation must have been incredible. This had really sweet animation, keep it up!

RavenJinn responds:

It took me alot of effort.. but I like it.
I have fun while making it.

Very good, dutch man!

I have been to the amsterdam airport, and I can safely say that anyone who sells big macs at their mcdonalds is ok by me.

The cartoon was funny as hell, though.

RavenJinn responds:

thank you, yes holland rocks.

you guys know your awsome!

like i say befor love the series and its very great!

Awsome!

I've never seen anythinglike this! Great Job! The Graphics were lame, but in a good way. I caught myself laughing several times even when nothing much was happening. Donny looks so funny! :D I'm going to go watch the other 4 episodes to see what I've been missing!

hehe lol, allrughty then