Reviews for "C&D #5 Trip to Austria"

!

amazing, best style ever made...You've started something..dont let it go..keep making them like this...xD

RavenJinn responds:

Thank you. I will keep them coming.

FUCKING GREAT

Make more, and ill v0t3 f1f3n!!!!

Whoever says this sucks, must be a real moronic piece of retarded racial piece of fucking shit.

Its a masterpiece, now, just lets hope this gets to Frontpage!!

RavenJinn responds:

Thank you dude! you are totally right!

haha sweet!

i loved it, reminded me of Lano and Woodley

worth the wait! =)

You know it's almost a year after the last episode came out. But it's all worth it. :)

I noticed that you listed Texas as a country too, but it doesn't really bother me. I just love you guys' facial expressions. It wouldn't have been so funny if you had not played great. ;P

RavenJinn responds:

It was a long time ago indeed.
But Its great that you liked it

That was pretty great

It was really funny, the photo's of the faces was dead on, everything seemed to be pretty perfect

My only complaint was that Donnie was allways smiling, which in hind site is still awesome (dont change it, its at its peak)

Dont change anything man, that was great

lol, Thank you..