For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "C&D #5 Trip to Austria"

Sucked

This was not creative or funny at all. The violence in this is the same as like Lonney Toons and that was kinda funny when I was 5. The music selection was horrible. The reference to Micheal Jackson, that was like 2 years ago were have you been like HOlland or somthing. Plz think more.
I did like the subtitle option.

Disrespectfull asshole

hmmm..

i watched this because i am from austria, but it wasn't really funny.
it is much more fun to watch people from the netherlands skiing :P
but however at least you now the difference between austria and australia.

(2/5)

allright...

lame

this was realy lame. the sound was realy bad, sometimes you couldnt even hear it, the animation wasnt smooth, and the graphics sucked.

sorry, but your wrong.

i didnt like it.......i dont know y everyone thought it was GREAT ANIMATION....it wasnt....maybe it took time and skill, but it wasnt a very good style....kinda reminded me of commando graphics...ya know....that shit game for the pc.....oh well.....i guess this IS shit anyway....

try again.....feign for my approval....im a good reviewwer and i have good taste, so ill leave you with ACTUAL helpful advice......

it was kinda funny at times, but the bad visual effects took away from the funny plot......i would have liked this maybe if it was anuimated, but the graphics were just too distractingly bad.....well......try again

satry.....the dark reviewer

RavenJinn responds:

your not a good reviewer, it deserves more then A 2, but it doesnt matter to me, you suck

Sucked.