Reviews for "C&D #5 Trip to Austria"

Damn lol!

This was great! My day is rescued.
Hope to see this frontpaged.

that's great to hear.
Thank you man.

Pretty good

i thought it was humorous

RavenJinn responds:

thank you. I apreciate that.

randomtasic

I gotta admit that was very random.... I mean there was a lot of different side stories that didn't make any sense... jk I thought it was very funny. keep up the good work guys

RavenJinn responds:

Thank you! glad you liked it :)

Use more rage! lol

Okay, i liked this one quite much, felt its like gonna be really good series, if just taken a few good steps, and/or changes.

Okay lets start, one by one, im gonna listen to the movie again, and see whats good, and what imo need some changes.

1) music, quite cool:D, fits austria i suppose;p

2) The angry fellow should use more rage. The other guy is quite fine, the retard-o-style(or is he ?0o) guy:P, just splendid.

3) Just a thought, this whole thing reminds me Angela Anaconda, when i was a kid, loool:PP

4) I had a few times i didnt hear the voices, make the sounds volume higher a little and try making it more readable. The Danny thing sounded like dummy from time to time and it sounded silly(read: not funny), and when the angry C fellow wasnt angry, it didnt sound like a thing that could make avalanches;P

5) Bloopers - Great idea

6) You may add the "chosen reviews", like 5-10 reviews, just plain texts you found in the reviews, which may also be funny ;P

7) Get a few friends and get even cooler jokes, some of them were very fine, but the others, werent that good. You could use some not too-popular-but-funny ones, or SadButTrue ones.

Thats quite it:p, good job:p

RavenJinn responds:

Very helpfull, thank you man, This is what I call a good review!

Great movie!

This movie made me laugh more than any movie I have ever seen on newgrounds. However, I think it would have been a lot funnier if you wouldn't have used real faces. Good job though.

RavenJinn responds:

Great to hear! Thank you very much.