Reviews for "C&D #5 Trip to Austria"

Good work, nice style.

I must admit, the style of the characters looks a lot like the ones in 'Flatmania', but yours look even better!
Graphs, only a fool would deny that they are perfect, no delay on high!
The humor is the best part of the movie, it really made me roll over the floor, puke, eat it and roll on!
Great work, nice jokes.
Hope to see more of you!

RavenJinn responds:

Thank you. Very nice to hear :)
man, I love those reviews :)

Lol!

Great flash. Funny script and good graphics - I really like the way you made it. Pretty original. Awesome work.

RavenJinn responds:

Thank you very much! I Apreciate it.

Pretty good

i thought it was humorous

RavenJinn responds:

thank you. I apreciate that.

randomtasic

I gotta admit that was very random.... I mean there was a lot of different side stories that didn't make any sense... jk I thought it was very funny. keep up the good work guys

RavenJinn responds:

Thank you! glad you liked it :)

Great movie!

This movie made me laugh more than any movie I have ever seen on newgrounds. However, I think it would have been a lot funnier if you wouldn't have used real faces. Good job though.

RavenJinn responds:

Great to hear! Thank you very much.