Reviews for "C&D #5 Trip to Austria"

sheer awexome

wow the effort that it must have taken to take all those photographs and that animation must have been incredible. This had really sweet animation, keep it up!

RavenJinn responds:

It took me alot of effort.. but I like it.
I have fun while making it.

Very nice.

Nice episode. This is the best you ever made.

The best joke is the part in the chailift with the bad weather. Mhuahahahaha. ;)

haha.. thank you.

(lekker arrogant, je eigen grap hahaha)

Jo mei des is a super Flash mane Herrn!

Man this fukkin' "Angela Anaconda"-style is so good. The faces are so good put together (I mean the faced frame by frame, when thy are speaking) and the idea was nice (I even like it much more because I live in Austria ^^) maybe they wanted to skiing in the Zillertaler alps or in the Upper Tauern. lol

Anyways this kick ass!
You rock!

RavenJinn responds:

Thank you very much! Well they would get lost halfway as you can see ;). Thanx 4 your great review! You rule

man u suck

u suck for steeling and not doing things the way it must be done so i give u a big fat 0

RavenJinn responds:

I pitty you... your so pathatic. And nothing here was stolen. so dont say things you dont know you retard.
PS: I like pie

Haha, pretty awesome

That was really funny and the style of animation isnt something Ive seen before, really good stuff

RavenJinn responds:

We try to be original haha ;)