Reviews for "Dailytoon #265"

shweet!

2 daily toons in one day!

actually no

(( silly ))

~~REVIEW~~
this was silly with the randon toons but i laughed with it, you should add more then just the two though it would make the flash more full, anyways nice animations.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
add another clip or two.

~~OVERALL~~
a couple of silly shorts.

~X~

...

Found this movie while review modding, of all things. I wondered what horrors awaited. It gave me a chuckle. :D

TheStarSyndicate responds:

flopping an ace high flush

OGM

I LIEK DA SONG

IT WAS VARY VARY FUNIE OK?

ktnxbai

NED.

voted 2

THE GOOD
The one with moss was a pretty good photoshop and pretty entertaining. The menu was great and had great music and the aniation was great on it.

THE BAD
The maus one I believe I saw in a previouse dailly toon. And the rave one was not only black and white but just a bunch of random tweens.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

the first one may have been in something else but not another dailytoon