Reviews for "The Mighty Trio 1.2"

great again...

I gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 3.6312 to 3.6356

It's not much, but in the immortal words of Tesco,
"every little helps"

lord_craggle

Ghosty22 responds:

Thanks, LC!!!

This was even better than the last one

It was a heck of a lot funnier and more engaging overall. Thoroughly enjoyed it, watching the 3rd one now.

Good work

Congratulations! It was a very original and funny movie!

retardedly funny

That was welll animated and funny, especially the movie at the end. I laughed every time he said stop killing me.

Lol that was funny

Lol, that was funny. Actually, when looking back, I can't seem to find the part that made me give this 9 in overall and 4 in that other voting thingie, but I just did cause it made me laugh, hm, maybe it was what the TV was saying that made me laugh. anyway, it was random but funny

Ghosty22 responds:

Random? Hmmm... Did you watch the previous episode? That's the only way I can think of in order to explain why it would seem "random..."