Reviews for "Doula-Ball"

Bad.

Horrible glitches, bad gameplay, and bad layout. I honestly think you put more time into your intro then you actually put into the game itself. You need to completely rework the physics engine, because the paddle movements were unreliable at best. Bad place ball traps and impossible to hit tubes made this game a dud. I think this game has potential, but you have a long way to go to make this a decent flash. 0/5.

-Jose-

boringgggggggggg

the worst game ever it had good graphics but my ball got stuck and never even after an hour di it get stuck

not realy that good i do like to play pinball but

this was a very crapy game of pinball

a lode of crap

what the hell was that it go boring after 10 seconds

Eh =_=

That was truly retarded, do you even have a gf? Im guessing not since you made this game